HOW TO MAKE A REFERRAL TO HOPESS
Please fax or email the following information to our Admissions Department:
- Psych Eval
- Medication List
- TB Test
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICS
- A most recent evaluation of member
- Medication list
- TB Test (If there is one)
- Names, numbers, and emails of all team members and their role with the enrolled member
- If the member DOES NOT have an ACTIVE Substance Use Disorder, the clinic must submit a BHRF packet to Mercy Care to obtain authorization at Hopess.
- Most recent Note
- Current Treatment Plan
- Name and Contact Information for Referring Provider
THINGS TO KNOW
- If a provider does not have any/some of the above information, don’t worry. Hopess can work around any information you might not have. The information requested above is so Hopess can properly assign the right clinical staff to the member. If we do not have this information, we may make clinical changes once we evaluate the member onsite.
- Hopess assesses every member before the start of treatment services. This includes a full Bio-psychosocial, ASAM, Safety Plan, and Treatment Plan with our clinical staff.
- Residents can bring anything they want into treatment that makes them feel comfortable. We provide everything, but if someone feels more comfortable bringing in their own pillow/blanket, they are welcome to do so. We have residents wash all linens and clothing however before bringing their belongings to their room. Residents should bring their own hygienic items. Indigent residents will be provided what they need.
- Residents can smoke regular cigarettes only. No vapes, no chewing, or rolling tobacco.
- Residents will be allowed to go shopping for personal items 1x per week. They will be able to use their food stamp cards (if they have them) to make purchases off of Amazon Fresh and have their items delivered to their home.